Sunday, July 4, 2010

Looking For: Companion

I reallly really really want a dog. I need a companion, I get so bored/lonely. I want a dog. A Siberian Husky, to be more exact. Huskies look so cool... they exert an aura that screams "Don't mess with me trucka". I want a black and white one:
Isn't that so cool... sigh... I wish I had one. But there are few problems, like my mum being scared of dogs. Especially big ones like a Husky, even though I don't reckon Huskies are big. But then there's the problem of our small home, which is a half carpet and tile, which I think might be a problem, with the dog hair and all, but apparently that is also not a problem. And then I could leave the dog outside, which is a third brick and two thirds grass, but I don't have an enclosure sort of thing. Basically, it's my mum's disdain for animals/(big) dogs and our house. Sigh... I get so bored... I want a dog. How cool would a dog be. Especially a Husky. According to Wikipedia,

"Owners are advised to exercise caution when letting their Siberian Husky off the leash as the dog is likely to be miles away before looking around and realizing their owner is nowhere in sight."


I find that pretty funny. It's like... "YEAH FRESH AIR" *runs* *an hour later* "YEAH FRE- hey wait, where's my owner? Oh crap". That might be a little bit worrying, but then there's this,

"lso due in part to their intelligence, Huskies tend to be very observant on the actions of people around them and have been known to mimic common household activities such as turning on lights with their paws and opening doors with their canines. Some undesirable behaviors they can exhibit include opening refrigerators (and eating the food inside), climbing fences or digging tunnels in the backyard to escape."

How awesome is that?! I can teach it to get food for me. And so mamy other things, like chuck things in the bin for me. That is awesome. I could even teach it to clean itself up after a shit. I wouldn't mind if it opened the fridge for me, I could have my hands full and be like "Yo (insert dog's name), open the fridge mate". Oh the possibilities.

I could also get a smaller dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi:
Which my mum might approve of because it's so small, but I personally reckon it's TOO small. Like, you put it on a leash and it will look disproportionate. But apparently they're a working dog and are hard-working and have a big personality or something ("big dog in a small dog's body") so that's a plus. Also, the Queen likes them so I guess that's something.

You guys got any suggestions? I don't a dog that's stupid or has massive coats that'll replace my current carpet with dog hair.

1 comment: