Monday, July 26, 2010

The 2010 Prefect Body

was announced today. Also, we had a study skills which was completely useless. They taught us what we already knew, that we should take breaks because that's "optimal" but honestly, no one does that. You're wasting time, but whatevs. Also, we learnt the mindmap! Suitable Ages: Primary Schoolers. That's not even an age. Fine, like... 12 and under. Flippin' hell woman, we're high school students. We don't want/need/use mindmaps.

Bloomin' 'eck. (She's British. She said Bloomin'. It was funny. You know what also is/was Blooming? HINT: KARA)

As I was saying, our prefect body was announced today. I'm not gonna name it all, there's 24 of them and that's too many to list. But what I will say without being/sounding like a complete faggot/retard/etc., is that our prefect body is misrepresentated. By that, I mean the social groups of our grade are misrepresentated. The toilet group/girl group is over-representated with three-quarters of each gender being from the afore mentioned groups. The stoop/back stoop is finely represented, with suitable people, might I add. But other groups, like the A blockers, for example, do not have ANYBODY in the prefect body. I think this is a poor prefect bdoy because a prefect body should sufficiently represent the entire grade. Not just one specific group(s) like this year. And I want to make it clear that I don't hate the prefects (re: Twitter). I just think we could've had a better representation. Although, we'll see whether they're good or not when they actually get to work.

I'm really tired so I won't be writing too much. I'm so schleepy. And it's only 7ish. I feel like Steph T__T

But I have enough time/energy to complain about eco. But nobody wants to hear about it. Our trial is in....14 days. Eeep. Better that daily chapter reading. And China. Oh god. China. Why must you be so plentiful in your economy, although dodgy at the same time. Why must you crank out stats every month even though they're not very useful/accurate because they're year-on-year things. Oh well. I won't pick a fight with the 3rd largest economy.

In other news, Joseph dyed his hair blonde. It looks ridiculously hilarious. He's trying to look like G-Dragon. Kpop dude. "Dude". I was going to put on a photo of G-Dragon but then the photos are too bad and a lot of them involve him biting his thumb so I thought it would be a waste of space and just make people cringe.

Most exciting thing so far: CHECK OUT GOOGLE IMAGES! Search something up and you will have a funky nigh full page of all related pictures without any/much text.
And my bubble has just been popped. Apparently it has been like that for a while. Obviously it has been a while since I used Google Images :(

No comments:

Post a Comment