Friday, July 16, 2010

PAINTBALLLLLLLLLLL!

Paintbball was friggin' awesome. So much fun. Pretty hectic. It's pretty awesome because the guns aren't that inaccurate and you can see your own shots. It's pretty neat when you start shooting at someone, they don't realise and then you headshot them. Also when you start laying down some suppressive fire and they're like OH SHIT! DUCK!

Shooting people is fun. Got like, 10 kills, half of which were headshots. I got Koong in the head (then later he dished out payback by shooting me in the mouth), Shirley in the head as well, Lenny in the jaw, Ewy right between the eyes and someone else, I can't remember. Getting Ewy between the eyes was awesome. I was trying to sneak up on Lenny and then somebody starts shooting at me and I'm like OH SHIT. Runs back to some rocks. And then I see her crawling around and it took me 20 balls before I got her. Which was awesome. I got others in the shoulders and side I think, mostly from when I flanked them whilst they were concentrating on the fort. Got Stuart in the shoe so I wouldn't hit his body and he gives me the finger in return.

I didn't get hit a lot and I don't think a lot of people did, but once you did, boy, did it hurt. First round. My gun isn't working so the ref come along and I get hit in the throat. SO. GODDAMN. PAINFUL. I have a massive bruise there:Oh yeah, that's hot. Also got hit in the back of the head, twice in the back of the next and one in the back. Man, I got shot in the back of the neck and back by Ewy just because she couldn't handle being knifed. Well, I didn't actually knife her. This was at the end of the game, were Koong, Ewy and somebody else were preparing to attack. I sneaked up behind them and because I had run out of paint, I ran my thumb-knife across one guy's throat, mock-stab Koong in the neck and run away. And then Ewy decides to be cheap and shoot me in the back.

All in all, it was good fun. 4 hours of good fun. Even better because we get 100 free balls cos we deposited. Even better for me because I got a gun upgrade and 1000 balls. REALLY good for me because I got to play for FREE! Not that good because I got a free shirt that is too tight and it was really sweaty under the helmet. But yeah, paintball is fun! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment