Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Here we go again

My my... something something let you go. I think it's ABBA.

Anyways, it's another term. Funtimes. Actually, I don't mind school. It gives me something to do for six hours. And during that time, I get to know about things and laugh at things. Things are funny. Things are interesting. Things like Bioengineering but its REALL GORY. God, I can predict that every lesson I will be squirming. I do not like gore. It's...gory. And our teacher's like, "It's good that I just got my hernia done so this is a good prelude into our next topic." And then he goes into detail about how his bellybutton leads fluid and the surgery where they pry apart your muscle. Delicious. Oh boy, gonna be a bad term. And we have to do a report on it... T_T

So I got this thing called Last.fm. I think it's just a thing that records what you play and suggets other music that you should listen to. Personally, I don't see what's so special about it but now that I have it, it's good to see what I listen to. It turns out that I have the most plays on Khalil Fong (93) then Xiao Yu (83) and then Cheer Chen (78). Don't be surprised that SNSD isn't my most listened-to music. It's fairly obvious, that's a pretty farfetched assumtion that I listen to SNSD all the time. But it is 4th and Michael Buble is 5th. But it's mostly Asian music up there because I updated my library by deleting everything in my library and then only putting the music on my iPod back in. Seems inefficient, but I don't know any other way. If I didn't delete all of them then I would've had my play counts. Oh well. So bascially, I've listened to more Chicago, etc than FDT, SNSD, etc.

@ Sandra's blog. Dude, I am not the biggest Seungyeon fanboy you know, alright?! Even if I was, that's only because I'm the only one who likes Seungyeon. Okay?! Also, I'm not a fanboy. A fanboy would be so creepy he would know her blood type. That's creepy. I ain't that, okay?! HMMMMMM! Case closed

Sorry everybody, and now, to end on a high note:

No comments:

Post a Comment