Thursday, July 15, 2010

Are you ready?

Cos I'm ready. I'm so psyched for tomorrow. It will be awesome. Paintball. RRARRRRR! Because I took the time and effort to organise this, everybody has decided to gank me. What the hell. I SAY BRING, BIZATCHES!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHH! For those who wish to try and destroy me, while you sleep, I will haunt you in your dreams. I will make you tremble in your covers. I will make you break out in a cold sweat and piss your pants/panties.

Having said that, I think tomorrow is going to be really fun. Apparently you get massive bruises, like the ones the size of the circle your thumb and index finger can form. I say bring it. I don't have training for another week, it'll be hopefully okay by then. I'll bring my camera and take some pictures (probably not mid-game) and post up pictures of all our bruises or just the worst one.

And in more interesting news, Youtube musicians are really good! Well, the ones I've heard anyway. They're pretty damn good! David Choi, as I've said, is good. And I found some new ones (from links off Wong Fu again) and they're pretty good. I listened to Clara Chung:



And on top of that being a really interesting and funny MV, that's pretty good music. And she's not bad looking, so I guess that plays a part in being on YouTube. Also, from Clara Chung, I found Alex Hwang:



Who is also pretty damn awesome. These Asians can sing (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment