Sunday, July 11, 2010

World Cup Final - Prelude

I must be sick. Devishly sick. I mean, I am so sick, I've stayed up to watch the World Cup Final. I must be down with something pretty bad. Oh well, I've cured myself by watching basketball. It is...presently 4.05 AM and I have not slept. I've stayed up till now...not a mean feat. I don't feel drowsy. I hope I don't vomit. Last time I did an all nighter (didn't want to, but I was on a plane) I vomited. Not pretty. It hurt as well cos I didn't have any food. Well, I'm current watching NBA (Summer League) as I said as I wait for the kick off. Also talking to Anthony, who sounds like he's about to explode. He's apparently preparing heaps of food.

4.16AM - Just read about basketball's greatest floppers. Yeah, sometimes we flop a bit. We just don't flop as much as soccer players. Seriously, you can not touch them and they'll fall over. Anyways, apparently, basketball's greatest flopper was Bill Laimbeer. Detroit Pistons, quite a while back. Big white guy, PF/C methinks. Let me quote:
"Laimbeer was vilified around the league for his aggressive play, head games and the trademark "Laimbeer flop." He was the most hated player in the league during his heyday."
That's a big thing, to be hated in the league. It's a big league. Watch a video "highlights" of him, it's quite funny, he's not built but he stacks it when like a small point guard hits him. And the crowd hates him, for example, in the video, there' s a sign in the crowd that says "DETROIT PISTONS = 4 MEN + A BABY" and there's a picture of him. It's actually quite funny. His highlights include rebounds. Lol....Anthony is still exploding

4.20 AM - Destiny~ VAMOS LA FURIA ROJA says:
*spain is beautiful
ħeirware > says:
*So how come spain hasn done so well ib the past?
Destiny~ VAMOS LA FURIA ROJA says:
*DONT TALK ABOUT IT
ħeirware > says:
*Struck a nerve there eh? ;D

>> LOL!!! =D

4.22 AM - Oh hey, they came onto the field. Time to make a milkshake and move onto the laptop. I'm making a strawberry banana milkshake, hope that turns out well. Did I tell you just before last year, a bite of a banana would make me vomit?
So Anthony wants me to post now. Makes sense, a post dedicated to the game itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment