Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wong Fu + David Choi

May I join the chorus the many many interweb peoples who say "WONG FU IS AWESOME". It's so true. They make decent videos. Not necessarily funny, but most of them are. Like the Technology Ruins Romance series. That's pretty great. So are the more recent 'Funemployed' series, which is also pretty funny. Wong Fu Weekends are alright, I thought they were good because I started off on a good one but watching the earlier ones aren't that great. This one is, though:



At least Wong Fu is better than Mychonny. I also think Wong Fu is better than Comchan, but I guess they're on par. But I won't go on about Wong Fu too much because I haven't watch a lot of their video's but what I will go on about is David Choi. He is a Korean American musician and works with Wong Fu a lot, making their music in their videos, I believe. He doesn't even have a label but he's got a lot of songs and CDs out there. I was looking through his channel (not really, this was the first song I found) and I listened to a song entitled "That Girl" and it's REALLY good, imo. He has a pretty good voice, it's one of those voices that you wouldn't expect from the person. Here's the MV, that he recently made:



Dancing tomorrow, pretty psyched. Watching Toy Story 3 on Friday. Pretty pumped. People crashing my house later. Not excited. Martin touching things (inappropriately). A little worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment