Monday, August 9, 2010

It's okay Mum

You don't have to tell me I fail at life. You've told me enough times already. I know I can't manage a lot of things. I know I poor memory. I know I'm not very independent. You've told me a lot of times. I don't need a constant reminder. I don't need to be shouted at just because I forgot something that's not very important.

Sigh.

Moving on. The economics trial is over. What a relief. So glad that's over. I WAS planning to have, essentially, a free day todya, but my mum is like: "So you're gonna do work later, right?". Sigh. I really only have one choice once she says that because if I say anything otherwise, I will be back-chatting, known as "bok jui" in Canto. Sigh. At times, my life is not glorious. Especially these past two weeks. Got all this annoying school pressure and shitty basketball performances. I've been playing so badly these past few days... it's depressing. Why won't basketball and economics just be friends? I want to have a cordial relationship with both but nooo, they are jealous of each other. Honestly, it's annoying. I hope my game picks up this week or I will not be happy. Blagh.

Now that economics is over, I can do more things and concentrate on more things. Fore-go less, blah blah blah (don't think I spelt that correctly):
  • Learn more of Replay. Little thing on the side, it's fun. Frickin' Andrew Yap wants us to perform it at Variety Night. I don't know when that is, but regardless, we're not ready.
  • Learn Mike Song's Wii Tutting Routine. It's pretty awesome. Youtube it. It was actually in some of my previous posts.
  • Buy some stuff online. I could've done this before, but I was busy and my parents were relatively pissy. Now, I buy some stuff... contents cannot be disclosed at the moment (aside from the fact I haven't bought them yet).
  • Get 50 posts of Soshified. Just 'cos. Actually, 'cos I want to watch Invincible Youth and I need English subs (obviously). It seems like an alright show.
  • Make some parody of a song. (@Sandra) I'm planning on doing Singalong Song. Probably Stealalong song unless you have a better idea. But then again, you never support me in anything. Nobody does :(
  • Anybody got any other suggestions as to what I should do with my pitiful life?
Also, guys, if this post makes me out to be all depressed, I'm not really. Well, I might be a little sad, but whatevs. Tough it out. A little pain doesn't hurt. RAWRRRRRRR

Fun fact of the day: Shaquille O'Neal went to Celtics. Everybody I've told so far has been a little shocked. I wish people cared more about basketball :(

Should I be posting a picture every post?

No comments:

Post a Comment