Monday, August 23, 2010

Album Requests

So, I'm planning on buying some (music) albums off eBay and I'm buying off one guy so if I get more people to buy more albums, the shipping will be cheaper. If I get enough, I might be able to haggle free shipping, which will be wonderful. But yes, I'm buying off this guy. Try not to ask your friends (that I don't know) to buy some albums because getting the money will be a hassle and I don't actually know them. So yeah. BUY! (Y) The guy has a lot, and even if he hasn't listed it, I can still email him and see if he has it. But you gotta tell me by the end of this week because I'm buying on Friday or sometime around then. Albums are approximately 14 to 17 USD (few more dollars for newer albums/added psoter) so that's around 15 to 19 AUD. Excluding shipping.

Anyways, we got our eco results back today. It was carnage in the room. People are shivering, chattering and in general stressing. Krishna made a good call, "I love it when we get our tests back, 'cos Kapilan's quiet!" Because of these reactions at results time, everybody makes stupid comments and Lawrence pounces on them. Like, Kapilan was saying/screaming he failed when he got 84% and told Paix that he would tell her his mark later, implying his mark was bad when in reality it wasn't. I could see Lawrence was quietly sharpening his Wolverine claws. And he was also waiting to pounce on Jason if he said "I got raped by the test". Waiting to punch him in the head.

To be honest, that doesn't make sense at all. You can't get raped by an inanimate object, it's not like "the test whipped out its penis and shoved it up Jason's arse" (Lawrence). Also, if he says "I got raped in the test", how did no one notice? And it's pretty silly when some says something is gay, like, "That food was gay" or "That test was so gay". It doesn't make sense. Peoples, inanimate objects don't have sexual preferences. It just doesn't make sense.

This is what hanging with Lawrence and Codie does to you. But it's a good thing, making sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment