Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fashion

I'm not a fashion guy or a fashionista. I don't care about what I wear. Frankly, I wear anything thats practical. Like jeans, they're so practical. They have pockets. They're durable. You can wear a belt with them. I love hoodies as well. They have a pouch to put things in. You can stay warm. Dry as well. It's quite the excellent. But I won't wear anything fancy out. I wear boring things, casual, as I like to call it. It's probably bland and not very exciting. I'd probably be the last to be called a TB.

At what point are you called a TB? What classifies you as a TB? Is it the amount of clothes, or the style of clothes? Like, if you wear multitudes of shirts, checkered ones or whatever, and they're all open (unbuttoned) to reveal more clothes underneath? Or is it the hair? Are you called a TB if you have Anthony's hair? Or is it other things, like the footwear? What about AF1s? I hate AF1s. They're like a commoner's power forward shoes. By that I mean non basketball player shoes. You got massive ankle braces and a massive tongue, you pretty much tuck your pants into the shoes. Not sure how it looks good, but whatever. I hate Converses even more. It's just a plastic sole with canvas on the side. It seems like such a ridiculous shoe, roll your foot and you're gone. Water could get in so easily. That's why I don't like them, they're not practical. You wear them PURELY for fashion. It's like a night-suit (HIMYM reference). You can't move, you can't sleep comfortably, but when a lady rocks up (for whatever reason. This is Barney. And it's HIMYM. It's a bit crazy), you can bang them because you're wearing a suit and you look sexy (illogical, I know).

Okay, but what about those items that are purely for fashion. Maybe it's just me, but I just think that a lot of fashionable items are what only girls could pull off. Could guys pull off wearing a beanie? You know, those knitted, cotton ones that girls wear, like this:
[squeeeee, SeungYeon!]
Okay, maybe not something so feminine (?) like that, but something along those lines. It's like guys are restricted to a boring, black beanie or a hoodie.

And can guys wear loose turtlenecks? They seem so warm:
[why is she so angry?]
Once again, probably something not so suited for the ladies like the one about, but it's like that. Like, one thats not so wide and puffy (?). I think I once saw George Clooney/another fashionable old guy wearing a turtleneck and it seemed fine.

Are these thoughts just mine, or is it a thing that guys can't wear somethings girls can? (aside from the obvious, like skirts. You could still wear those, if you want, I guess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment