Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Things you know

Things you realise you have/can do when you don't have economics to study for:
  • A giant backlog of maths homework. The fact that it is about derivatives doesn't hurt. Also, I found that I still can't find the asymptotes of graphs. I would say I now fail at life but then again, I'm not Kapilan/Anthony.
  • A reasonable backlog of other homework. Although considerably less, because Maths is pretty much the only subject that gives out homework regularly. Although Engineering is close, Maricic gives us these outrageous sheets with spelling errors and excessive amount of lines. You're learning about 'Ethics' but the question asks about 'Ethnics'. You get 7 lines for a question that can be answered in one word.
  • My blog is effed up. Sometimes, I will type and it will come out emboldened when I haven't even activated the bold button. The opposite also happens. I also don't know any HTML and perhaps, as a result, don't know how to put links to other people's blogs on my blog. That's why my blog is so plain, excluding the content of the text.
  • Economics creates disaster zones. There is actually a logical, economic explanation for this if you take it literally, but what I meant is that my table(s) is/are a mess. I don't really have multiple tables, I just have a desk and the top of a cupboard. I have 5 piles of textbooks and economics notes and a laptop. No jumping to conclusions, I only have one Economics textbook. I'm not Anthony. However, I have 3 Chemistry textbooks that I am willing to sell. One is Excel Preliminary, so I doubt anybody needs it, and 2 HSC textbooks, Excel and Chemistry Contexts. Mint condition, might I add, seeing as I haven't used them. If you want to buy them, ask me.
  • I have too much free time. I can tell because I only blogged two days ago and this is MID TERM. How outrageous. I feel like a bad-ass. Yo.
  • I can now buy things online. It wasn't like I was physically incapable before the economics test and study month, but now is a better time to ask my dad if I can buy. You know how it is, you only ask your parents things when they're in a good mood or it's a suitable time, e.g. after all your test(s). Helloooooo online merchandise! Methinks I'll get David Choi and Clara Chung. But so expensive lah...
  • Time to do random things. Like fold an origami heart. Ngaw. Actually, nobody went 'ngaw' at me... I think they thought I was/am weird and they all assumed it was for someone. Nobody will accept the reason that I might've made it for my mum and I made it 'cos I was bored during the NCIS ad breaks. Jeez guys, I don't have an ulterior motive to EVERYTHING. Also, I have enough time to do this. So I don't know whether you guys are glad I don't have economics or do have economics. Ooh, I just remembered. As I'm making a parody song, would it be logical for it to rhyme? Like, take the same rhyming scheme as the original song?
  • Post on Soshified. Now, many would think that this would random, although most of you don't know what Soshified is, but I am actually doing this with a purpose. I plan to get over 50 posts so that I can download subbed episodes of Invincible Youth, which seems like an alright show. I can also go on Karaholic now. Like, literally now, because my mum is upstairs and can't see me and think I'm a pedo/gay. Yeah, she thinks I'm gay for multiple reasons involving women, it's weird and it's a long story.
  • Actually do homework. Bleh. Who needs homework.
What to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment