Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm so hurt

I've been hurt so much today, I think I've broken a record. I get hurt a lot, but not this much in one day.
  • Kicked in the foot. More specifically, the spot where my toe hurts. My toe hurts because I kicked a door two weeks ago. Yeah, not very smart. WTFBall is annoying.
  • Face got raked. Frickin' Easwar. EASWAR... I hate WTFBall.
  • Nose got elbowed. I don't even know who, I don't care. My nose started bleeding. How annoying. I really do hate WTFBall with a passion, now.
  • Took charges like 4 times but only one was called a charge. Stupid Hills refs, can't call for shit.
  • Got kicked/stepped in/on the shin. I don't even know how it happed. This was at a proper basketball game.
  • Hand got stepped on. Golly, that hurt. It did hurt to make my hand into a fist and now it hurts to touch. And it's ugly.
Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment