Sunday, April 25, 2010

4 Day Holiday

First up, Playoff Update. Someone who reads this blog has got to be somewhat interested.
--------------------------------------
Well, I got two of my predictions right. Orlando beat Charlotte (@ CHA) 90 - 86 and the Bucks put on a "show" by beating Atlanta at home. I say show because it wasn't expected but it's in inverted commas because it really wasn't that good of a game. Atlanta was playing horribly and most impressive thing out on the court was John Salmon's chin hair.

OKC beat the Lakers and Portland (surprisingly) beat Phoenix. Well, I don't expect them to last much longer.

Games tomorrow are DAL @ SAS, DEN @ UTA, CLE @ CHI and BOS @ MIA. I predict a Spurs, Utah, Cleveland and Boston win. Basically, I predict home wins except for Boston who'll cleansweep the Miami Heat tomrrow. Here are my Round 1 predictions: (these are subject to change)
  • Lakers beat OKC 4-2
  • San Antonio beats Dallas 4-3 [Tough matchup. May change]
  • Phoenix beats Portland 4-2
  • Utah beats Denver 4-2 [May change, more likely it won't.]
  • Cleveland beats Chicago 4-2
  • Orlando cleansweeps Charlotte, or Charlotte will win the next game at Charlotte if they're lucky.
  • Atlanta beats Bucks 4-3 [Tough matchup because they're both shit.]
  • Boston cleansweep Miami
--------------------------------------
And in other news, it's a four day holiday. And I'm quite significantly bored. I'm not saying I want to go back to school. In fact, I'm glad I missed Monday and it's shocking English double header. But, there's not much to do. Already went out enough during the holidays and NBA isn't aired on ONE enough. What does one expect to do in times like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment