Sunday, May 2, 2010

When In Rome...

don't take coins from the Fountain of Love. It's not good for you. More on that later.

Firstly, I can't be bothered making Playoff updates everyday. Too troublesome. But what I will say, is that my playoff predictions are coming true. So far, I've accurately predicted the 7 teams that have advanced to the Semi Conf. finals. And I'll think it'll be eight once ATL beats Milwaukee today at home. I've even gotten the number of games won right. I told you LAL would be OKC 4-2 (more of a reference to my coach who thought OKC would win the recent game). I told you Phoenix would beat Portland 4-2. I told you Utah would beat Denver 4-2. I told Orlando would cleansweep Charlotte. I could make a living out of this. I'll post the Semi Conf. finals matchups tomorrow. Hopefully. Also, tomorrow. UTA @ LAL. I reckon Lakers will win.

Now back to the real world, Sandra, Yeli, Andy (Cheong), Martin and I went out to Towers yesterday. I don't even know why. It's midterm, I shouldn't be going out but seeing as it's the start of term (so not really midterm) so I thought might as well. Instead of 8 people showing up, there were only 5 and I was late, but whatever. And because the Teppanyaki place was full, we ended up have Mexican food, but whatever. I can't handle Mexican spice. Damn my tolerance for only Hong Kong spice. But it was cheap and we got a free drink 'cos we're students so I was happy. I mean, who doesn't like free stuff. And anyways, we were going to watch When In Rome but because we voted to watch Iron Man 2, we went to buy tickets for Iron Man 2 but we couldn't get them so we ended up watchign When In Rome anyway. We had an hour till the start of the movie so for some obscure reason, we went to play COD 4. Don't know how we ended up playing COD 4 but we did and it was fun. I found the couple of bogans in the computer place who swore almost as excessive and unnecessarily as Kenneth as entertaining as COD 4 itself. Martin, being the hacker as he is, didn't pay for a computer but somehow hacked onto a computer so we decided to play COD 4, 3 v 2. Martin and I v Yeli, Sandra and Andy. Needless to say, it was ridiculous. It's actually pretty easy to kill someone in COD 4. Everything (weapon) is pretty accurate but if it wasn't accurate, a lot of bullets came out so something was bound to hit someone. Right. Back to the movie. I found it alright. I think we all found it alright, but I think the more criticising movie buffs wouldn't have liked it. It was a little bit funny at times. Predictable, I must add. One of the greatest highlights was seen Shaquille O'Neal. I think very few people in the cinema knew who he was, whilst I was spasming in my seat. His cameo appearance was unnecessary, but whatever, I SAW SHAQUILLE O'NEAL IN CASTLE TOWERS!!!

I should add a picture of something/someone but I can't think of one. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment