Monday, May 24, 2010

No time for anything.

As the title suggests, I have no time to do anything. Not time to do work. No time to blog, seeing as I haven't blogged in a week. I'm writing this post during the ad breaks of the news. I hate English so much. I blame English for my lack of time. Also Eco, but at least that can be a little fun. Maths can be tedious, but its better than Eco. Right. So. Time to condense everything I can into this space with the little time I have.

Reports. We get them at the end of this week. Yay... I wish they put the ranks as well as a mark, because ranks are the best to judge your performance. Especially for individual subjects, because some subjects are easier than others. Here's an example. Engineering studies. I'm not saying that Engi is easy, but the average for the exam for 91%. Seriously. That's a little high, but hey, we worked for it. But this still means that some people's marks will be a lot higher than others not necessarily because they worked super dooperly hard for it, but because the subject is easy. One good example is Japanese, where in Yr 7 - 10, 95% and above were a common occurence. But hey. What can you do? So, I'm looking forward to the comments rather than the marks, also because we already know most of our marks, but because they are usually helpful and provide mild amusement.

Briefly, NBA playoffs. WTF @ Boston getting ready to cleansweep Orlando. Seriously. That is just trippy. Orlando had clean sweeped 2 teams before Boston and now Boston is like having its revenge. Well, not it's revenge, but smashing Orlando as like a .... what's the word.... a ... I dunno. But it's like Boston is enacting revenge for Charlotte and Atlanta.
I had more....but now I've forgotten....anyways. Here are somethings as requested:
  • I will now talk about girls abs upon Sandra's request. Not quite sure why she said that, but I believe she was referring to the abs present in the 2010 Dream Concert. I don't know too much about the Concert itself, but its of all these Kpop artists. So basically, girls abs aren't actually six-pack abs. I think she/they just mean a flat stomach. Like Nicole's flat stomach (she's from KARA btw). Apparently she was chubby before. I dunno. But Kahi (of After School) has a more impressive set of abs. They're actually somewhat defined. Kahi is quite hot.
  • Now, I will talk about Wednesday Sport as requested by Amy Wen. Not much to it. They have a bye. Which'll be fun, because I won't have reffing duties so I'll get to muck around. That's always fun. Random basketball is always fun. I would complain about the grade team, but I don't that'll be such a good idea on a public media. So instead, I'll just talk about my last basketball game (I'll keep it short). It was fun, we beat them 37-8. Ruthless defence, I like. We're vs-ing a Year 10 Baulko team next week. Even more funtimes.
  • Finally, I will talk about my obsession with Sooyoung as requested by Anthony Liang. It's not really an obsession, I just reckon she's awesome. 'Cos of her short hair in Genie days, that was near orgasmic. Also, she's tall. Not tall tall, but a decent height, 170cm apparently. That's fairly alright. Better than being a midget. And better than Yuri. Oh schnap.
Now my time is up and I have to shower and do work. Crap. This is our workload:

No comments:

Post a Comment