Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boredy Lordy Gordy Boredy

The holidays are boring. Without 6 hours to burn up, holidays kill. I wish it was school already. I want my test results back. And I need something to burn up 6 hours. Well, there's basketball but that's on Monday and blagh. Time. Needs. Burning. Well, I have my GOS. I could do my notes for Eco (which I am) but that's so boring. And reading Catch 22 makes me want to sleep. Oh well. I have my GOS. And Battlefield: Bad Company 2. It's a bit like COD. I think, I haven't actually played COD. I'm guessing it's more like COD than previous BF games because it's more adventure style than skirmishing. Still, it's fun.

And I'm going to say a few things now.
1. Don't poke yourself in the eye. It hurts.
2. Don't jump into a wall. Doesn't hurt as much, but there'll be a lasting impression.
3. Don't wear your shirt inside out. When people notice, it's embarrassing.

I hope those help. Somehow. Now, to end my short post with a little safety message:

Boys and girls, because careful when you dunk. Make sure you come down safely. Not like Mr Andrew Bogut here. If you have to hang on for a little while longer and kick someone in the face, that's alright. Better than what he did to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment