Saturday, April 24, 2010

Where Amazing Happens

IT'S PLAYOFFS TIME!!!
Okay. So yes, the Playoffs have started a while back, but still, it's never too late to get into the hype. It's only Round 1. So far, my (two) predictions have been on the money. The matchups are as such:
EASTERN CONFERENCE
LAL v OKC (2-1 so far)
DAL v SAS (1-2)
PHX v POR (2-1)
DEN v UTA (1-2)

WESTERN CONFERENCE
CLE v CHI (2-1)
ORL v CHA (2-0)
ATL v MIL (2-0)
BOS v MIA (3-0)

Games tomorrow (US today) are LAL @ OKC, PHX @ POR, ORL @ CHA and ATL @ MIL.
I predict a Lakers, Phoenix, Magic and Milwaukee win.
  • OKC might've won a tough one at home, but I don't think they'll live up to the job again. Harden was star player in Game 3 and so was Westbrook but I don't think Harden will star again in Gm 4 and Durant might only improve a little bit. I see Gasol and/or Bynum and Bryant having a good game.
  • Not much to say about Phoenix and Portland. Portland was a shit team with Brandon Roy and now that he's out, they're getting trashed like a little bitch.
  • Charlotte's got nothing the Orlando Magic. 'Nuff said.
  • Now, I know calling a Bucks win over the young guns of Atlanta Hawks, but with home court advantage, I think it's about time they won one. Close 4th quarters at Atlanta shows they have a chance. Bogut might be out with that devastating fall, and Jennings was cold in Gm 2, but they should pull one off at home.
I'll give my predictions on who'll advance Round 1 and by how many games tomorrow. Or the day after, if I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment