Sunday, April 4, 2010

A couple of things

Quick post because I've got a couple of things I need to/forgot to say.

1. I need to learn Mandarin quickly so I can understand more people/China and be able to watch shows and understand them WHILST seeing what is happening. Like, right now, when I'm watching Black and White, I'm torn between READING the Chinese subtitles to try and understand what is happening and looking at the visual part of the drama to see fights/Chem Lab Chick. Damn, she's prettier than you Max.

2. Here's one for the ladies. I'm playing Wedding Dress on the piano. You'll notice there are a few mistakes and I couldn't find the 4th page so cut me some slack. Took me a few hours to learn it at a friend's house. *leans back* Alright, now wait for the ladies...


3. I chipped my tooth. Very minor though. My elbow also hurts, and apparently it might fracture in a few days so that might suck. Oh well. Real men play basketball on concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment