Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Breakdancing

It is not that easy. Not that easy at all. I went with Martin to a Beginners course in Breakdancing in Parra and it really was not that Beginners. Not only does it reflect my poor foot-eye co-ordination, my shoulders hurt and I think my head is bleeding. Oh well. That's what I get for trying to do a freeze on my head the first time round. Luckily, we tried another freeze, this time a normal one. As in, not on your head and on your hip and knee. That works better. Still, we've learnt some "cool burns to impress people with". Yeah. Totally. How are we gonna do it on grass at school? I don't even have hardwood floors so I have to spin on carpet. Bam, friction burn.

Uh... my neck hurts... well, at least I can laugh away the pain with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment