Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Girls' Basketball

is not what I play. But I am tagging along with the Open's team for grade sport. I could've done first aid but I didn't know I could, I was doing a sport at that time. But tagging along has it's perks. For away games, the players have to pay $4.50, but I don't!!! Best. Perk. Ever. Given that I don't receive any income for this "coaching" (I'm classified as a coach now :D), I get a free entitlement and that's awesome. FREE BUS RIDES!!! WHOOO!!!! Now, I want to coach but they probably won't listen to me. I think it's because some of them, if not most of them are older than me. This sucks. And what sucks even more is that most of them are scared of the basketball. That's not really helpful when you're playing basketball. Alright Amy. Star player time! 20+ ppg !In other news, tests are scary. Getting them back are also scary, even though I've been wanting to get them back for a VERY long time. I dunno why, I just felt good about these tests (bar English) and I've done pretty well so far. I hate English. We're doing bloody Buffy. Ugh, I don't want this mythical crap. Well, not really mythical but like vampires+apocalyptic sorta crap.

This is my kind of romantic place.
EDIT: Hyperlinked the photo. Hope it works.
EDIT: Saved the photo. It comes from a saved file, probably should see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment