Wednesday, March 31, 2010

KUMCHA

is the greatest. Probably the best idea for quite a while. Seemed ridiculous at the beginning and had sexual connotations but it was FUN! Waking up at 7:15 in the holidays wasn't the fun part, but getting on the bus for FREE was fun. I'm asian like that. Then we (Jason, Sandra and I) waddled off to Galaxy World, collected Yeli on the way and felt sad because no shops open at 9.40 in the city. Sandra. *glares*

Then we went up to the (empty) foodcourt, found Martin, Jeffrey and Amy. Enter, 20 minutes down drain as the ladies try to get photos of Martin and Jason, who is now JD. This always happens every outing, I don't know why. Why don't they just surrender to the hordes of women who want a photo with them? Also, when we went up to Galaxy World on the escalator, we saw Ilke (+1) leaving market city. Enter, awkwardness. >_> <_<

Now I forget where we actually went. I /think/ we went to Chinatown, but I'm not entirely sure. I just remember we went into Morning Glory, I got hit in the face by a ball and strawberry, looked at Asian CDs/Dramas and the like. I think most of us bought something from there, I ended up buying two posters. The second one is for Tim. These are pretty much my first posters ever, which I kind of sad. I didn't find any bball posters in the city, not that we looked around a lot. But hey I'm not complaining about the eyecandy. Had lunch at this Korean-Chinese place. Seoul Ria. Food was fairly cheap, but not great. Who cares, I say. It was cheap. Oh yeah. I think we went to Galaxy World before lunch. Like, actually went in because it was open. Played Daytona, as you do, and basketball (arcade style). I ended up hurting my arms T_T Sexy Deal or No Deal is the best. Basically you choose cases based on the hotness of the girl that is holding it. Works most of the time. This is what we won with the tickets. Aren't we cool?! For who don't know, we won the (matching) wrist bands. Now we can't take them off, upon the decree of Yeli.

Karoake itself was pretty damn awesome. It's too hard to describe, because, well, you're pretty much singing. Whilst the venue was crap, as was the "service", it was otherwise pretty damn awesome. Like I said, I said, it's one of those things you have to witness. You have to witness Anthony singing Britney Spears with his shirt down Britney Spear style. But do remember, your throat CANES afterwards. You try to shout/sing and it hurts. Especially if you're trying to sing up high on a song like Gee but you can't so you have to go low and it's weird.

And so, we had to disband. And then for some unknown reason, everybody (save Jeffrey) decided to crash my house. Last time this happened, nothing happened. But when everybody got on the 642 home, I got worried. This was actually happening. Having 7 people crash your house is not good. Especially when you have Martin, who touches EVERYTHING IN YOUR HOUSE and Jolene, who begs to play Cafe World. All. The. Time. I had set up the laptop to webcam whilst we were eating, so we talked to Tim. Twas fun, but that wasn't as eventful as going on chatroulette. Without my permission, Yeli and others went on Chatroulette. After multiple DCs, we got 3 Spanish guys in a row. And they were > 20yo. One of them was 40. You are 40. WHY ARE YOU ON CHATROULETTE?! I figured people didn't want to chat with us because we:
a) Weren't hot
b) Weren't showing cleavage/Had big tits/giving them a little side action. So I decided to fix this with a little cleavage with my elbow. We got one guy to laugh at us.
But then disaster struck. Sandra d/ced to a guy masturbating. Jolene was grief stricken. This is why, boys and girls, you don't go on Chatroulette. Even if you want to meet Merton. We all want to meet Merton.

And you know what is a great game? Sardines is a great game. Ended up playing it at my house. It's the reverse of Murder In the Dark, but not Murder in the Light as Tim thought.

(should have photos up later, when Sandra puts them up)
Second Kumcha, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment