Friday, March 26, 2010

Grand Final

So I had my grand final of U17s A yesterday and I am completely buggered. Well, I was and now I know what heat exhaustion feels like. One massive freakin' headache. It was a close game, but we just lost it. 47-45. Man, did not deserve to lose. We were down by 5 at half time, dropped to 10 but clawed that shit back. The other team pulled some "dirty tactics" 'cos they made our big guy change his shorts because they had pockets. Bloody hell, he's been playing in those all season and you get him to take off his shorts 'cos he's killing it out there on the court?! What a load of crap. We already pushed it back to 8:30 from 7:15 'cos one of the dudes on the other team got into a fight a game before and had to attend a tribunal (probably internal).
But still, we should've won that. I got 8 - 10 pts, couple of assists and rebounds and steals here and there. Made a killer whirlwind scoop in the opening minute of the game. That was brilliant. Also speed dribbled the ass off some white guy. That's pretty much the highlights of my game. Defence is never pretty. Got a medal and here it is:(LOL, Camb 3u in background). (Yeah alright, my keyboard is ancient)

Oh man, the entire right side of my body hurts. My right thigh (finally) hurts from yesterday's game, the knee hurts a bit and I got elbowed in the face/nose today. My face has never hurt this much. Oh well. Such is the game. You just have to suck it up.

Short post, I'm totally buggered from training and exams and all that shit. So screwed for English Extension. Oh well. After Tuesday, life will be back to normal.

Yeah, no Hot Chick today. I was thinking about an After School chick or T-ara chick or even Junsu from 2PM cos he's (she's) pretty much a chick, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment