Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Drivel

So for anybody who bothers to read this drivel, they/you might've noticed that I haven't posted in quite a while. That's mostly due to the lack of things to do and also I have had way too much on my hands, mostly maths work and eco. Dear god. Economics. It's decent to learn about because everything makes sense and that's nice but it is bloody boring to study. Times like this make me think that I shouldn't have taken up Eco in the first place but then I remind myself that I'm doing one of my HSC exams earlier (Y).
Oh yeah...

Well, this post is going to be short because I have a freakin' case study to do (one less exam in year 12, one less exam in year 12...) so I'm just going to post a random selection of things:

Engineering Studies is rather awesome. Although it's largely chemistry + physics, it's a fun combination. Jason says its even better than what you learn in normal chemistry. I think this magnitude of fun come directly from the videos we watch. We watch so many. First video we saw, we saw a bloody hip replacement. Eck. And just a few days ago, we learn about non-ferrous metals whilst sleazy jazz music in the background. Hot. Literally.

Maths, Extension English and Eng. Studies are my favourite subjects. Maths, purely 'cos its maths and you can do random shit/sing/talk/eat/listen to music/steal bags/throw stationery around/talk/cheat/aruge/watch youtube videos/witness the awesomeness that is Wolfram Alpha/memorise some pi numbers and finally do some maths work if you really feel like it. I am liking Extension English because it's really interesting. And so we're watching 'I Am Legend'. Jealous, non-extension englishers? As for Eng. Studies, read above.

Stains are really annoying. Pen marks on shirts are really annoying. Pasta stains on your shirts are really annoying. Avocado stains on your pants are really annoying. The permanent bruises of your skin thats like a scar but not really a scar are also really annoying even though they're not really a stain but its like a stain/taint on your skin you know what I mean... >_>

Basketball is easily the most awesome thing. But to have someone to be able to offload all of that basketball-praise to is rather awesome. Hence, Amy Wen is quite awesome. Finally, we have a chick that actually PLAYS basketball. Sorry Ewy, if you're reading this, whilst you may like/follow basketball (albeit Sacramento) you don't actually play basketball competitively (i think) so it doesn't really count. HORSE is easily the best game to come out of a sport, if you know what I mean. It's not a sport itself (whilst there are HORSE comps) but its a game from that sport.

Korean Boybands aren't really that good. Whilst I did only listen to SHINee, MBLAQ and B2ST, half of their songs were crap so I assumed the half of the rest of the boybands that I was planning to listen to would be crap. I couldn't be bothered downloading all that crap so I assumed. Plus, their style of music is too synthed. And the excessive English is shocking. Come on, rhyming 'Fantastic' with 'Elastic'. I have said this before but that's like horrible.
listened to shinee, mblaq, b2st. only half was good so assumed the other artists were crap.

And, finally, I apparently have a nice shoulder to lean on. ^^ Oh yeah....

I'll end it here. Next post probably 28/2 or 1/3 when my Asian Music Trial expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment