Friday, February 5, 2010

Ayumi, a basketball and a carnival

I'm so dead from my basketball game today, so you are reading the efforts of my laboured typing. Just a quick report: 28-25. Low scoring game, low 10s at halftime. Were down at half time. I got something like 12 points, 3 steals. Half were from FTs. no injuries. This is a basketball influenced blog so there HAS to be some basketball. You guys are lucky I'm not ranting about Kevin McHale or Magic.

Anyways, Japanese artists. Got all these from Yeli, 40 in total. I'm finding that they are very influenced by DDR or their music is featured in DDR. By this I mean that the songs are very electronic and fast paced. Distinctly electronic, so I don't particularly like this. But there are other good artists in here, for example Ayumi Hamasaki. She is a very good singer, incredibly good. Also hot (as seen below), which Lawrence says is important to break into the (Japanese) music industry, assuming you have the skills.Here's another one because she's so hot.
I also like the likes of Arashi and Humming Urban Stereo. Quite my style of music, mostly due to the fact that they don't tick you off.

So the swimming carnival was a happenin' on Thursday. As seniors, we got to sit on the other side of the pool, which was quite exciting. If you don't participate in the swimming, it can get quite boring,easily and it did. Luckily, things were spiced up by a hawt ladeh in an equally hawt dress. I should be a designer or some shit.
I don't know who's hotter here, Deva or Lawrence. Note: The dress is quite ingenious. Made from two enviro bags, it is simply held up on those broad shoulders and conjoined by staples. Simple yet elegant design.

Haaave you met ... Mr. Subnungal Hematoma? He's a nice guy. Polite, always smilin'. Ask Lawrence, he's a close friend of his. Check out Larry's FB dp, he's in it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment