Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Showdown/Check This

Not much to say. Eco is boring. China's a drag. Should stop skipping/"selectively forgetting" to do Simmo's work because there is a shitload of it. Taiwanese music is better than Korean music although I haven't listened to much Korean music. Should do so, but I need people to give me song names and preferably the song itself because I have no idea what to get and I might end up getting Generic K-Pop. Like Gee. God that shit is annoying. So help me out here guys.

On a lighter note, basketball is funny. The ads are funny.

This one is 1993 McDonalds commercial with Larry Bird and Michael Jordan. It gets a little "ridiculous" (like Jordan's outfit) at the end but its a good ad for one of its time.


And here is the 2010 remake with LeBron James and Dwight Howard. A lot funnier imo. Also very impressive.


"Who's that?"
"I have no idea..."
LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment