Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm so sad.

I'm so sad, Martin's leaving Engineering. There'll only be 7 people left in our class. How sad. T____T I'll never have a guy behind me doing... um... uh.... asking questions. And... uh... making wise jokes. Wait, no, he doesn't do that. He asks me things. Yeah! I'll never have people ask me things. I won't have my Martin to check my answers with. I'll inherit Jason. I swear, Jason thinks he's gun at Engi. I dunno. He's always like (as Maricic is explaining) "Yep. Totes. Of course, DUR. NATURALLY! How could anyone not get that". (not verbatim)

Went to Parra Library. That was fun. Quite interesting, actually. Two levels, I'm impressed. Caso's got more books IMO. But Parra has more desks. "Good" working environment. Depends who you're with. But getting there is tricky. Parra is dodgy, according to my parents. I had to follow Steph, I didn't know how to get to Parra Library. I nearly went into the City Hall. The arrows are so misleading. They tell you to go left to the Library when it's behind you. My parents were right, what a dodgy place. It was only made more weird by Steph's story of how she saw a man peeing outside Max Brenners. The man was in grey trackies, and Steph had no idea how he got his "thing" out and started peeing in one of the potplants but she saw because his urine stream refracted the sunlight into her eyes and created a dazzling yet ever so mesmerising effect.

That was weird.

But yeah, today was actually quite fun. SODIUM BICARBONATE PRAWNS FOR ALL. Ahem. But no, I realised that I'm as bad with parametrics as Steph is bad with transformations/auxiliary angle. They'll be the death of me. If I break my table in the Extension exam, you'll know I'm up to the parametrics question. Sigh... I'm so bad at them T________T

At least I took over St. Petersburg. Who knew Moscow was so far away. Those frickin' Macklenburgs/Macklenburgian and Prussian, I HAD A PEACE TREATY WITH YOU GUYS! YOU CAN'T JUST BREAK IT! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING! Prussia, I can expect, because I did take over most of its territory, but Macklenburg. I thought we had something special.

Nah, I'm alright in terms of [ :) // :( ] levels. Studying for Engi/Ext Maths is offsetted by my conquests in Europe. I call my bed Europe. Macklenburg is pretty hot. Prussia is a crazy bitch. Having a Bona-partay in Europe. WHOOOOO!





Shou. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment