Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I can't wait

For the weekend to begin. (8)

Actually, not really. I'm more excited because it's the holidays. PHWEEEEEE! HOLIDAYS! Usually, for me, holidays mean waking up at 10, not doing any work, keeping my bed hair, occasionally going out. My holidays get pretty boring, even more so because I need to study Economics and the shitty labour market and all this microeconomic reform (You. If you're reading, find a day. You know who you are)

BLAG. ECONOMICS. Last two exams were also blag, but whatever, I can't be bothered complaining. Everybody has complained enough already. But seriously, expect Simmo to give such a dastardly extension paper. I don't feel good about it. Oh well. Engineering was so...soul crushing. I didn't finish T__T Everybody seemed to finish. Blag.

As for the Jap, Latin, PD, VA, Music and Drama people, I wish you guys good luck. Hopefully, you won't need it. Hope your last exams weren't as shocking as mine.

I stumbled across this today. Okay, I didn't really stumble across it. I go on AKP everyday, don't usually read all the articles. But this caught my attention, and it's hilarious. Don't bother reading it, it's just a lame interview. It's quite off-topic from what the title suggests. Basically, the K-pop girlgroups have formed a union, like a trade union, and it's hilarious. GIRL GROUPS: A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH.

"Journalist: Which present was the most awkward to receive?

All minus Sunny: The love of our fans are put in the presents, how can they be awkward?

Sunny: Garlic juice." (LOL)

You guys should all go on Sandra's Tumblr. It's quite good. At times. I quite especially like this one (I really did say "I see what you did there"), and this one.

I wish I could do that.

(yes I did just change layout. )

No comments:

Post a Comment