Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Exam Week 1

Done and dusted. That was fun. English was vague, as usual. The question was pretty shocking in my opinion. It was too vague. That might be good for some people as in that they could easily twist their essay, but I didn't like the question. Once again, I had no conclusion. :/ At least it had 4 pages and ended my essay...well, I thought it did. I hope the marker thinks I did. Fun Fact: the external marker of the half yearly essay (iirc) was Ms Mail. I was a little surprised.

Physics. THAT, was relatively easy. It was simple and straightforward, easier than past papers, imo. Only 72 marks, sorta expected more. I only know of one trick in the exam, the one were the ray was 60° to the surface. I think a lot of people took the Angle of Incidence to be 60°. I know I did. Also, the question asked for how much the angle of refraction deviated. The science staffroom is so sneaky.

Maths. My god, that was boring. Not trying to sound arrogant or anything, but 3 hours is way too long. It's too much time for only 10 questions/120 marks. I was quite surprised that it's 120 marks, that's quite a lot. I'm pretty sure there weren't any tricks in there... probably the last one where people are going on about imaginary numbers. Screw that shit.

But I'm pretty sure there'll be tricks in the Extension paper. Knowing Simmo, he'll probably make half of the questions screw with your mind... and apparently, he's really proud of the last question he wrote. Just a heads up guys... bring a stress ball.

And now, I get to have my 5 day weekend (Y) Got semi finals coming up, that should be fun and frustrating. The team's gonna be hard to beat...but we did it last time. In a semi final as well. Semi final repeat. Better win (Y)

Damn this 5 Day Weekend. I will not feel like studying. I don't want to do maths knowing the questions will be like a sledgehammer to the face. I don't want to do engineering, trying to figure how something can dissolve into something solid. Well, it's a solid solution. But still. NOTHING IS LIQUID!

*headache* T________________________________________________T

Also, my dad's back and he brought back basketball gear from my cousin. Now I have 4 sets of basketball gear that I won't end up using because I don't have basketball for 4 days in a row. Sigh. Oh well. Doesn't hurt to have more. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment