Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm so happy.

It's weird. You'd think I'd be all caught up about exams, contrary to Kevin Liang's picture which determines that I will drop something because I won't get 95% in it. But I'm not, I'm surprisingly chirpy, to some extent. I was absolutely bonkers in Monday's maths periods. I was loony. I didn't know what I was doing. I couldn't count. I was holding 3 rules (rulers, as you non-engineers call it) but I said FIVE! But yeah, I'm pretty happy. I wonder...

Maybe it's because my dad is out of the house and I have a bit more freedom. (I'll still miss him.)

Maybe it's because I'm kicking ass in Napoleon: Total War (Conquered Egypt. Took Damascus with a substandard army. But taking over Europe is hard...)

Maybe it's because the Genie dance PV came out. It's pretty damn hot.

Maybe it's because the Genie Jap promotion pictures came out WHICH ARE ALSO PRETTY DAMN HOT.

Maybe it's because i'm getting more basketball time 'cos I'm in grade sport, even though the actual grade games aren't exciting, I just like get more contact with a basketball.

Maybe it's because... Wait. No, that's not a reason. Nevermind.

But maybe it's because I have a dumbbell and can get fully buff. yeah, totally. T_T
Maybe it's because I got 52/100.


But I'm pretty sure it's something else.

Yeah, pretty sure. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment