Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gym is awesome and EasyWay sucks

I have discovered that gym is fun. I don't know why people make it sound like a chore. Perhaps they go everyday, which would do more harm than good, but once a week is awesome, especially in the holidays. As I said, gym is actually quite good, as I realised when I went to the Fitness First in Carlo Court. With Karan and Anthony, of all people. Never knew Mr Latin would ever go to a gym. Apparently, he's been to FF a few times.

The Carlo Court Fitness First Gym is pretty big, and nice as well. Loads of equipment, like 20 treadmills and a couple of every strength equipment imaginable. As well as a tonne worth of free weights. Also, when you walk into a gym, you will notice two things and be astounded by them. The first thing is the large amount of old people. There were so many elderly Asians (we're in Carlo remember) doing treadmills and bikes and steppers. It was crazy. It's like a scaled down version of early morning Hong Kong, where you have all these pensioners stretching and doing Tai-Chi in public parks. They are so fit. My grandpa is fitter than my dad. Secondly, you will amazed by the physique of some of the gym junkies. I know that this is a given, but let me tell you, their buff-ness just blows you away. I saw this Asian dude, who had biceps and triceps larger than my thigh. I was going to take a photo of him, but I was scared he might backhand me out of the building.

We spent around 2 hours doing everything, from rowing and bikes to leg curls to free weights. It's pretty tiring, when you do things slowly. There was this one called the 'Abductor', which got you to open and close your legs. It was very weird, because when you put your legs together, your inner thighs trembled violently. It also looked very weird. The leg press machine is also very fun. I found that my basketball legs can press 100kg, whilst Anthony's weak soccer legs can only press 60 or so. Also, when I leg press, there's this bit below my knee which forms a crater every time I push. It's like Tim's shoulder holes, except I won't be showing you when I'm in the shower in my cossies and flexing at you.

I also made another discovery. EasyWay sucks. I think I'm the only Asian to have such a "ridiculous" notion. I can't see why people like it. It's so bland. It makes you sick. It made me sick. Perhaps that was caused by the 'GGG' combo I had, which is Green Apple Green Tea with Grean Apple Jelly (some chick referred it to me). It looked horrible.
Honestly, what the hell is that? Looks like piss with green rectangular urinal cakes. Hence, I have made the conclusion that EasyWay sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment