Sunday, December 20, 2009

Black sneakers and a pina colada, my friend

Once again. I went to the Carlo FF gym on Sunday. This time, I was with Anthony, Martin, Lawrence and Lenny. However, the most exciting part about this was that it was going to be FREE! We had some sort of free visit pass that Anthony gave us and we were all pumped about a FREE WORKOUT! But the trade off was a 45 minute talk about a big black dude called Jonethen (yes, that was his name) who tried to get us to join Fitness First. That talk deprived us of our will to work out. It didn't seem apparent to him that we just wanted to have a FREE workout. We're students. We don't have the time or the money to sign up to a $70 plus a month membership where we barely have the time to workout once a week.

In short. The gym session was boring. The conversation BEFORE about the 10th dimension was good, but what happened afterwards was excellent. Particularly at Lawrence's house, not so much in the food court. >_>

To keep a short story even shorter and to save myself of embarrassment, I, basically, dared Lenny to eat a McDonald's cheeseburger in one go. Which, he did. Quite successfully. I tried, and failed. Miserably. Let's just say I was going to vomit but I couldn't because the cheeseburger was lodged in my mouth. I will put up both videos, but I need a video editor because I don't want people vomitting when they see my attempt. Blame Martin, his closeups were a little TOO close up.

Anyways, Lawrence's house was more...exciting from my point of view. Played Wii for a few hours, except the games were one sided most of the time. Lenny kept on owning us at Mario Kart on a Bike, which is just ridiculous, because Karts are obviously better. Automatic is horrible. You can't even drift when you want to. It's shocking and its even worse on a bike. It's almost like a death sentence in Mario Kart. I've learnt to never, never, EVER play Brawl on a large map. It is so boring. It's takes forever as well. I would get it, but it's 8GBs and I need a dual-layered DVD so I can't be bothered. And then we played Cooking Mama. Brilliant game. Especially when you're playing with Anthony Liang. Such a funny dude. There'll be a video of him playing Cooking Mama up on Facebook soon. You wouldn't even know he was playing Cooking Mama. He's THAT pro. Chops capsicums like a master.

HK in 3 days. It's going to be AWESOME. "She's more than just awesome. She's awww-quite-a-bit."

Geddit?

No comments:

Post a Comment