Friday, December 11, 2009

First, and hopefully not the last.

Welcome, readers. This won't be a very long post, seeing as I started writing this at 11:39pm and I have basketball training tomorrow and I am completely buggered from my game today.

I decided to make this blog, simply because I was bored already. Graduation has its upsides, like the yelling after we were allowed to leave, but the downsides include getting our report back. I wasn't particularly pleased with my report, but I think I now know what to do, as in how to improve because my English/essay writing is pretty shocking. But I don't believe that this is a problem for people like Anthony and Michael Lin, who study hard and get the results. Sucks when you try and don't get what you want. Now that we're free, we basically have an extended holiday, although that may have started quite a while ago for some, who havn't done anything since the Yearlies. Holidays, I reckon, are a double whammy. Great for the first few days/hours and if you're going somewhere, but if not, then either the boredom or the heat of Australia will kill you. Luckily for me, I'm heading off to HK later, which is going to be AWESOME because I get to see my cousin whom I havn't seen in over 10 years.

I'm gonna end it here. My body doesn't need sleep right now, but my mum and my conscience are telling me to wind it up for today. And I think I will do so, at..... 11:59pm.

1 comment: