Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hong Kong. Again.

Here I am, in HK once again. I make it sound tedious. But it is fantastic here. Escaping the Australian summer for winter. I say that's a good reason. Also because the exchange rate is excellent (1 AUD = 7 HKD. Forget about inflation.) and so is the food. Mostly because the stuff I can get here is so much cheaper. I think if I were to buy it all in Australia, I'd be losing money because the savings offset the cost of the plane ticket. Well, close enough.

I vomited on the plane. That sucks. It was in the last 10 minutes of the flight, which kinda sucks, but at least it was in the last 10 minutes so I didn't have to endure the post-vomiting feeling and be susceptible to further vomiting due to turbulence. Still. Feeling that liquid weight in your bag. Not cool. But I'm rather impressed by the bag's design. Zero leakage. Impressive.

I'm borrowing my cousins' net. Met my second eldest cousin (not sure about correct term) in 5 years. Only 2 inches or so taller, but he has a shark like face, I'll say. And he's just as cocky as my eldest cousin. Good trait to have, but not one to be on the receiving end of. It just gets annoying and hilarious.

Oh I'm getting told off for not studying in year 12. Here my cousin is talking how I should be studying right now and I should be doubling my study efforts because I am aiming for a double degree. And my mum believes him.

Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment