Friday, October 22, 2010

Eventfulness

22nd of October, what an eventful day. Full of funtime and goodtimes and great classic hits. Actually, not really, but more like crazy, obnoxiously loud dance music but still, p. alright.

Started off at recess, where I unlocked an achievement! These are my personal achievements, which many persons are not allowed to know, but it was a pretty great achievement to unlock. Didn't expect to unlock it today, but I'm not complaining. Totally worth it, just didn't expect it, but I was going to unlock it in the future anyway. It was guaranteed. I hope. My personal achievements are pretty lame, tbh.

Onto more exciting things, like the Spring Fling! Man, I came to Spring Fling with zero expectations and at very short notice. Everybody was asking, "Are you going to Spring Fling?" and I felt so bad and left out every time I replied "No." So, I was ultimately peer pressured, and I asked my mum whether I could come, and I was quite surprised she said yes. Originally, I wasn't going to come because I had a basketball game at night and I asked my mum at short notice, so yeah, I was surprised I rocked up. With zero expectations, Spring Fling was pretty damn awesome. Obnoxiously loud, though, but I suppose that's the point of "rave parties" like that. Aside from the slightly dangerous laser machines, hot and sweaty TLC and daylight at 7pm (fricken Australia), it was pretty damn fun. I think Sandra got great photos throughout the night, including one of Robin and Yoosung naked together. Can't wait for those photos to be up.

And finally, my basketball game. No, I did not skip out on my basketball game JUST to be at SF. I would never miss out on a basketball game. I just attend late, like Lawrence's birthday party, or leave early, like this SF. I can't believe anyone would think I skipped out on a game just to be at something as trivial as SF. I only skip out on a game for IMPORTANT OCCASIONS, so consider yourself lucky, Sandra Chen, because I attended your Khalil Fong concert (although I admit it was totally awesome. I do not regret you reccommending me FDT =D) But yes, back to this basketball game, I was one of the toughest I've played. Because we only have 5 people, so we had no subs, so we were in the deep end right from the start. And I was playing so badly from the very beginning, I was making bad decisions, I was missing everything, even my free throws. I have over 70% Free Throw Percentage. But I was missing everything. SO DEVO. But we stuck with it, tied the game and I had the last 2 free throws. And I won the game. It was so great. And I played with one contact for pretty much the whole game because some guy clawed it out.

But hey, I"M NOT COMPLAINING BECAUSE WE WON =D

Great day for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment