Wednesday, October 6, 2010

RTA

The Castle Hill RTA is a nice place. All fancy like, where an electronic thing greets you and it's not the automated doors. They have this automated ticketing system because human capital is so 1980s/China. Anyway, the ticketing system is meant to streamline the process, but it doesn't really streamline the process when we don't know what's going on.

But eventually, my mum and I put our thinking caps on and got a ticket for "Booked Other Test". Yes, today was my big day. I went to get my Learner license. How exciting, I can't even spell licence. Is license the verb form of licence? Damn you curiousity, you tangent creator. Anyways, there was a shit load of paperwork but the coolest part of the application process was that when I had to do an eyesight test, the lady told me to read the bottom line and I thought, Where? but then she opened a cupboard (?) door and THEN SHE TOLD YOU TO READ THE BOTTOM LINE OFF A MIRROR HANGING OFF THE CEILING AND IT WAS AMAZING WELL I FOUND IT AMAZING.

Ahem. So I went round to do the actual test and the goddamn touch screen thingy was lagging. And poorly calibrated. I would touch one of the answers and the cursor would end up 2 cm away from where I had touched. POOR SHOW. Anyways, I passed, which is GREAT. Now I have my Ls and if any police pulls me over, they might check my criminal record because I look like some guy who could bash people up for funsies. They told me to have a neutral face goin' on...

Also, whoever reads this and has seen the SNSD Daum screensavers, those things are the stuff of 100% swoon. DAAYMMMMMMMM. So frickin' hot....

FUN FACT: My kettle always sounds like it's about to explode. So do our bathroom tap pipes (pipe shudder) and the upstairs floor (creaking). Maybe we should get a new house.

Speaking of a new house, my house is small (wait what?). Due to the smallness of my house, my mum says that is why we cannot get a big dog. A big dog such as a husky. =( I mean, he ONLY takes up the entire back seat of our Subaru, he's not THAT big. BUT! She did joke to my dad that "Would you let your son get a dog if he got 99.95 in his HSC?" And my dad replied "I'd let him get any dog he wants!" SOOOO, that appears to be my way to get a dog! Albeit a small one. Corgy? I don't want a pure white dog, that'll make me look like...not cool or something. Although I am yet to talk to my dad, I hope that I can bargain that if I get > 98, I can get a small dog and if I can get >99, I can get a big dog. LIKE A HUSKY!!!

Sorry guys, I know I haven't been posting as much as I should be, and for some of you that might be a good thign so you don't have to read this drivel, because this is the holidays and we're meant to be having a great time with nothing to do. But yeah, I really haven't got all that much to do, I've just been lazy. I've been spending all my time partying, been cavorting with the most flamboyant party girls in the Hills area.

Who am I kidding.

Dull life = Dull holidays. *cries in a corner*

No comments:

Post a Comment