Friday, June 4, 2010

THE birthday present

Yes, I got a birthday but no, it is not my birthday. More on that later. Firstly, some business. As Martin requested me to blog about Jason Koong, I will blog about Jason Koong. Frankly, I don't know what Martin wants me to talk about. I mean, we all aspire to be Jason Koong and want to have his babies, but you really have to know him to see what he's like. Strutting a fauxhawk, he's the epitome of cool and crazy. At the same time. One of his many talents is being able to sing "Staying Alive" by the Bee Gees, perfectly. Lyrics and pitch, perfectly. To the exact word and octave. Not only is he cool, calm and collected, he has an emotional side, which I believe attracts the ladies. His heart secretes a special liquid through his eyes periodically throughout the day, a unique substance that lures the females around him like a pieces of paper to a charged perspex rod. We call it "tears". Or something.

And now, I present to you, my early birthday present! It was from Sandra, to whom I say THANKYOU! It's posters of all nine members of SNSD in the Oh! concept. They're pretty big, so it's a bit of a trouble to put them all up in my room. I think I can fit all nine onto my two walls (the other two walls are a window and wardrobe) but I haven't done it yet, I've just kept Sooyoung up there (Y). I was hoping that I would have more basketball posters than any other posters let alone SNSD posters, so I'm ashamed to admit that the current ratio is undefined. Now, I think I don't dislike the Oh! concept quite so much, despite the frazzled/permed wigs which make me want to cry sometimes. Having said that, Hyoyeon's poster is hilarious and shocking at the same time because of her Mickey Mouse hair. So I present to you, the posters!










Saved the best till last.

No comments:

Post a Comment