Thursday, November 11, 2010

Minecraft

I'm getting really tired these days. I think I need more sleep. Some say sleeping at 12 is early, others say its late. Sigh. I need more sleep. Anyways. All I know is that its MINECRAAFFTTTT! That doesn't make sense, but Minecraft is frickin' awesome. You just mine shit and craft shit. It's not quite like what Shirley says. She said "What is Minecraft? Is it Warcraft, Barbie style?" Silly lady. She's sort of okay in thinking that it's like Barbie because I was bragging to Daniel how I had built a new house. It's actually a castle with a glass roof and a tree on it. It has a booster track linking to my other house which is a 3 storey house with a east-facing, glass wall and a spa. And they have mines in them. I think I'm abandoning that world because I created a new world with more fun stuff to explore and build on, like overhanging cliffs, land (my last world was too archipelago-ey) and cacti. I might show you guys around my house if I can record it. Or I'll just bring Minecraft to school.

We actually had/have a private Baulko server where we/Kai and I plan on building a version of BHHS. It's going to be pretty epic. But we're not letting Tim help, after yesterday's incident. A bunch of us were on the server, building our communal house and mining. I was off woodchopping, but I was on top of the canopy to get some saplings when I notice a fire to the side. Then I realise all the trees I was on were on fire, so I fall down, on fire and start chasing Tim whose running away with his Steel and Flint. That bastard. Later, I hear that he has also burned down our house by setting fire to a tree nearby. Our house was made of wood. Screw you Tim.

For my maths table: This is the video of that lady I told you about who thought rainbows coming out of her sprinkler was a government conspiracy. I don't think this is the full version...



LOL AMERICANS.

Sorry, I haven't been posting much. I blame being too tired. But this next video is just excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment